Actual fabric colors may vary slightly from online colors due to variations in screen color settings. Once you know your body measurements, consult the Size Chart on the product pages for actual item measurements to determine which size you should purchase. Please select the size that best matches your largest measurement (bust, waist or hip). If you're between sizes, it's usually best to order the larger size so you have room to move, or so alterations can easily be made.
1. This is not your bra size.
2. Wear a bra.
3. Relax arms at sides.
4. Pull tape across the fullest part of the bust.
1. Find the natural waist.
2. This is the smallest part of the waist.
3. Usually about 1 in. above belly button.
4. Keep tape slightly loose to allow for breathing room.
1. Find the widest part of the hips.
2. Usually about 7 in. below natural waist.
3. Tape should brush across both hipbones.
1. From the edge of the shoulder socket.
2. Measure across the back to the same point on the other shoulder.
From top of the shoulder down to the wrist.
1. Measure in bare feet.
2. Begin at the top of head and pull tape straight down to the floor(your standard height measurement).
Meausre the fullest part of upper-part of the thigh.
H. Waist to Ankle
Standing with feet together; measure from the waist to the ankle.
From crotch seam to the ankle.
A well-designed box for the item guarantees the safety of storage,shipping and delivery(Actual package may vary from different items)
We use famous united international express companies to make sure you can receive your goods quickly and safely.
To ensure the update rate and ordered supplies, the professional logistics center scientifically manage every piece of item.
The fully-fledged and large customer service center will solve every requirement with their patience, make sure you shopping happily and rest assured.
We use professional equipments for real shooting and color-correcting, make sure the color aberration is minimized.
Smile is a simple facial expression, but it transmit many meanings, things and to be understood by different person.
At Milanoo, delivering smile is the core value of our service. It means to deliver an attitude of optimism and positivity, a spirit of enthusiasm and passion, a service of sweet (comfort) and warm. We expect every staff to deliver smile internally and externally, it is a good way to build trust and result in word of mouth.
We expect to receive your smile by viewing through webpages; a comfort chatting with our customer service staff; when opening the box; or even feel of ease and convenience if you like to return or exchange the item.
Contact our agents at the address below and we will help you set it up! Happy shopping!