1. Take your measurements in the afternoon, when feet tend to be their largest.
2. Wear the same socks or stockings that you will wear with your new shoes. Example: barefoot for sandals, thick socks for winter boots.
3. Some people have one foot slightly longer/wider than the other. Measure both feet,and use the longest and widest measurements to fit your shoes.
4. Don't assume your shoe size is the same as it always has been. The shape of your feet changes over time.
5. Insole length may be slightly larger than your foot length, especially with pointy toe shoes.
6. Shaft circumference and height vary with size. Their interval between sizes is about 0.2" (0.5cm).
7. There may be 0.8" (2cm) deviation because of manual measurement.
8. Some shoes are given recommendations to order smaller or larger (e.g. runs narrow; order 1/2 size up).
9. If half sizes are not available, order a full size up.
10. If you have narrow feet and a narrow-fit isn’t offered, consider going down a half-size if possible.
11. If you have wide feet and a wide-fit isn’t offered, try going up a half size to create more room.
12. If you don't know your size in athletic/running shoes, consider ordering a half size larger than your normal size
We use famous united international express companies to make sure you can receive your goods quickly and safely.
To ensure the update rate and ordered supplies, the professional logistics center scientifically manage every piece of item.
The fully-fledged and large customer service center will solve every requirement with their patience, make sure you shopping happily and rest assured.
We use professional equipments for real shooting and color-correcting, make sure the color aberration is minimized.
Smile is a simple facial expression, but it transmit many meanings, things and to be understood by different person.
At Milanoo, delivering smile is the core value of our service. It means to deliver an attitude of optimism and positivity, a spirit of enthusiasm and passion, a service of sweet (comfort) and warm. We expect every staff to deliver smile internally and externally, it is a good way to build trust and result in word of mouth.
We expect to receive your smile by viewing through webpages; a comfort chatting with our customer service staff; when opening the box; or even feel of ease and convenience if you like to return or exchange the item.