In this article, you can find important information regarding our return policy, including the topics listed in the catalog (hyperlinked to the appropriate section for ease of access).
We hope you love what you've ordered! But just in case you're not 100% satisfied, we've made the return process super easy.
Most items sold on Milanoo.com may be returned, with some exceptions (see Non-Returnable Items below), within 14 days of receiving if they meet all applicable return requirements listed below.
• Standard-size dresses (except final sale dresses)
• Shoes (except final sale shoes)
• Most accessories
• Disposable products, swimwear, underwear, insoles, earrings, etc.
• Customized goods
Almost all items on our website are made-to-order, including standard-size items. Therefore, we cannot afford "Buy-many-keep-one" purchases. And that would also increase environmental waste. If you cannot decide on the color, size, or style, we offer Free Custom-size and exclusive shopping assistance to help you find the perfect dress.
If you are not satisfied with your item(s), please request a return in My Orders or Contact our Customer Service to initiate the return process within 14 days upon receiving your item(s). Therefore, we encourage you to inspect and try on all items as soon as they are delivered. After receiving your application, our customer service will contact you within 48 hours (except weekends/holidays).
• All returned merchandise must contain original packaging, original price tags and tamper-evident security labels, and must be unused, unwashed, unaltered, labeled and packaged. If the above conditions are not met, no refund will be made.
• After receiving the return address and RMA number, please return the package within 7 days and provide us with the return logistics number. Failure to do so will result in the return and exchange application being automatically closed and the return process will not be able to continue.
• Be sure to note the RMA number on the outside of the package when returning the item. If the package is returned to another address or the outer package does not have an RMA number, we will not be able to refund or exchange the item.
• You need to confirm the return delivery status yourself. After the successful delivery of return, please contact us for a refund.
• When a returned item arrives at our warehouse, we will inspect and/or test it to ensure it is return-eligible and meets the applicable return requirements listed above. The original shipping fee and return shipping fee will not be refunded. If it is a free shipping order, postage will be deducted
• Keep in mind that most Milanoo products are made-to-order to help reduce environmental waste and (to keep prices low for our customers) we charge a 15% restocking fee on returns of select items for orders, which are automatically deducted from your refund amount.
If you received a wrong item/size or damaged/defective item, after selecting the corresponding reason and adding photos for the explanation, your request would be automatically forwarded to our customer service team and they’ll look into the issues and give you a satisfactory solution.
How to create a return request
Log into your Milanoo account and go to your orders page. If you have trouble getting into your account, please contact our customer service
1. Submit your return request
Find the order that you want to return on the "My Orders" page. Click where it reads "Return Request", then you’ll go to the page where you can submit your return request:
2. Send out the package
Please use a safe and reliable delivery service to return the package to ensure the package will reach us. Please keep the receipt of the returned package and the tracking number with you as your proof of return.
3. Get your refund
1. When a return item arrives at our warehouse, we will inspect and/or test it to ensure it is return- eligible and meets the applicable return requirements listed above. If the item passes our quality check, we will issue a refund. If our inspection finds that the returned item is not return-eligible or does not meet the return requirements listed above, we will reject the return and refuse to issue a refund or credit.
2. For returned items, we refund the price paid for the returned item(s). We do not refund shipping fees, shipping insurance. We will also deduct the return shipping fee from the refund if enjoy free shipping. If there is a restocking fee, we will also deduct it from the refund amount. For more details, please refer to the Restocking Fee section in this article.
3. We reserve the right to define and limit, refuse, and/or reject returns from you at any time due to but not limited to:
• Returns in an unacceptable condition (worn, altered, washed, damaged).
• Returns without our prior knowledge.
• Bulk orders with multiple sizes/variations of items of the same type.
Damaged, Defective, or Mis-Shipped Items
If your item arrives damaged or defective, please request a return in My Orders or Contact Us directly for assistance with processing your return. After 14 days, we may not be able to handle this problem
Almost all items on our website are made-to-order, including standard-size items. Therefore, we cannot afford "Buy-many-keep-one" purchases. And that would also increase environmental waste. If you cannot decide on the color, size, or style, we offer Free Custom-size and exclusive shopping assistance to help you find the perfect dress. Unfortunately, if there is no quality problem, only one piece can bee turned and 30% try-on fee will be deducted when you return
Keep in mind that most Milanoo products are made-to-order to help reduce environmental waste and (to keep prices low for our customers) we charge a 15% restocking fee on returns of select items for orders, which are automatically deducted from your refund amount.